Portable restroom rental in Palm City – How do I rent a portable toilet?
Outdoor events are great to plan and to enjoy, but there’s the little inconvenient of no bathrooms being available. Portable restroom rental in Palm City can help you solve this problem and be a relief to your guests.
If you have never rented a portable toilet before, these are the steps you need to take:
1. Estimate the number of hours from beginning to end (add some extra time for good measure).
2. Calculate the number of guests (add some extra guests in case of additional people showing up).
3. Use the planning chart for portable toilet rental (at the bottom of the page) to determine how many units you’ll need.
4. Establish how much of your budget you can allocate.
5. Call portable toilet rental companies and get a quote. This quote will be based on the quantity of units, portable toilet type, and accessories.
6. Set a date for delivery or pickup. Once you know the hours, the guests and the number of units, make sure to call Freedom Waste Services for portable restroom rental in Palm City.
Our portable toilets are extra-large, super clean and used only for events. We take pride in ensuring we have the best-looking fleet to serve your special event. We offer:
• ADA compliant units
• Translucent roof for interior illumination
• Toilet seat
• Fresh air vents
• Full height, spring-loaded doors
• "In-use” latch
• Weekly and twice weekly service
Have any questions regarding portable restroom in Palm City? Freedom Waste Services is ready to help! Contact us by your preferred means of communication:
Address: 419 NW Baker Road, Stuart, FL 34994